Doctor Manhattan Vs Superman
- Watchmen is a twelve-issue comic book limited series created by Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons, and John Higgins, published by DC Comics in 1986 and 1987. Watchmen focuses on six main characters: the Comedian, Doctor Manhattan, the Nite Owl, Ozymandias, Rorschach, and the Silk Spectre.
- A man with exceptional physical or mental ability
- The ideal superior man of the future
- demigod: a person with great powers and abilities
- acid: street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- Superman is a fictional character, a comic book superhero appearing in publications by DC Comics, widely considered to be an American cultural icon.Daniels (1998), p. 11.
365: Day 57 – February 26th, 2012
I’ve been rather lacking inspiration lately and I wanted to do something cool today. Since that didn’t work out I did this instead lol. This morning I built the background from a magazine tutorial. But I didn’t like the rest of their picture so I left it at that. I tried to think of something to shoot all day but came up with nada. So I came back to this and took a shot of me and went all Doctor Manhattan (Watchmen) on it. I knew it would be cheesy, but by this evening I was desperate for SOMETHING to post, so there you go. The planet was the coolest part; I created it with a texture and the spherize effect, then added shadow. Fun.
Doctor Manhattan: Color
Mechanical pencil and Sharpie marker. Digitally colored in Photoshop. I used selective coloring because I think it helps Doctor Manhattan "pop".